Wednesday, January 22, 2020

GIAHS Survey 2020

I'm conducting a project whereby I survey as many people as I can about their gender identity and pronoun set so that I can spread awareness of what it's like to have a MOGAI gender identity, what it means to them, what pronouns are being used, and why. These results will then be compiled and sorted by gender identity and pronoun, so that not only will people see, for example, that yes, digigender people exist, but here's what it means to be digigender to this individual person. Here's why they use this pronoun set. This way we can educate others when they ask things like "but what does digigender actually mean?" with several responses of people who have that experience. Remember, there is no one way to experience a gender identity, and that's why I'm conducting this survey, in order to highlight the different experiences of everyone. https://forms.gle/8jEcWqQFYYmGcsJz9

No comments:

Post a Comment